Today we bring fresh news concerning the development of the project that we are engaged in: the entry of a venture capital fund into our structure.
Specifically, our new adventure mate is called JME VC. It is an investment fund that perfectly understands our brand strategy, shares our ambitions and goals for the next few years, has a fantastic team with which we understand each other perfectly, and has wanted to embark on this adventure with us, together with the other partners that make up the brand in order to help us grow faster. Thanks, guys!
We’re going to keep the quantity secret 😉 but we can reveal that, after three years finding our place in the market and after achieving the project’s profitability, we wanted to inject new funds with a single, clear and specific objective: grow as though there were no tomorrow.
In other words, we’re going to:
- Consolidate the Spanish market, the very first one. It’s the place where more and more people know us every day and where we dress many, many feet.
- Launch in USA. At the end of this year we’ll be prepared for landing. We’ll keep you updated!
- We’ll boost the European market, especially Germany, Portugal, UK, Holland and Sweden. All of them are countries where we have already taken many steps and where we have a large database of customers and a powerful distribution network.
- In addition, we’ll strengthen the existing team in order to meet these objectives.
- And furthermore, we have a couple of surprises that we will not yet unveil (typical intrigue movie sound but with happy ending).
In short, it has been a pleasure to get here and we're certain that next steps are going to be even more pleasant.
A few years ago we begun to break the Shell thinking that our work was in nobody’s interest, and today, we have tens of thousands of pairs of shoes behind us and people proudly wear our shoes. We have 250 points of sale all over the world; we have a very energetic ecommerce and happy users who tell us nice things every day (okay, some ugly things as well, we'll keep improving!).. and we’re going to be very active in the years to come (we have many things in the pipeline 😄).
Dear users: if we’ve been able to get here and we keep growing at a fast rate it is thanks to you. Many thanks for joining us and for your strong support! 👏
Bottom’s up! 🍸